Novation Launchpad Pro MK3 Grid Controller for Ableton Live
Novation Launchpad Pro is made to produce. A powerful grid controller for making music in Ableton Live and with hardware, it gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks. Launchpad Pro has Novation's deepest Ableton Live integration yet. Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls and quantize, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse. One-click access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function makes sure you never miss an idea.
- Deep Ableton Live integration: Launch clips and scenes, access mixer, device and transport controls and quantize, duplicate and double, all without touching your mouse.
- 64 super-sensitive RGB pads: Large RGB velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments dynamically and expressively.
- Powerful 4-track, 32-step sequencer: Create full tracks with Launchpad Pro's built-in sequencer, featuring 8-note polyphony, pattern chaining and scenes to create and trigger longer sequences and probability and mutation controls to keep your tracks evolving.
- Chord mode: Easily explore, build and play complex chords straight from the grid, quickly find new harmonies.
- Dynamic note and scale modes: Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad Pro even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- MIDI in, out and out/thru: Control anything MIDI in your studio directly from Launchpad Pro.
- Capture MIDI: Never lose ideas and happy accidents with on-device access to Ableton Live's Capture MIDI function.
- Eight custom modes: Use free Novation Components software to customize mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Pro.
- Grab and go: Sleek, lightweight, tough and USB-C bus-powered.
- Get started easily: Use Novation's Easy Start tool to get all the software you want and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favorite hardware to play patterns via MIDI – Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutate, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
Launchpad Pro is the most playable Launchpad yet. Its velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads are bigger and more responsive than ever, perfect for playing grooves and launching clips. Scale mode locks pads to a musical key so you never hit a wrong note. Chord mode is an inspirational tool for building harmonies.
Custom modes transform Launchpad Pro into a hands-on control surface for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware so you can design the perfect controller for your live setup and perform with all your gear, however you want. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation's free Components software editor to configure the layout, then store configurations as one of eight custom modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch among modes for expressive and creative control of anything MIDI.
Launchpad Pro is your music-making creativity hub, with or without a computer. Hook Launchpad Pro into an all-hardware rig using MIDI in, out and out/thru ports on 1/8" connectors or use the included 1/8" to 5-pin adapters to connect with DIN MIDI gear.
Last but not least is Novation's Easy Start tool, which tailors the configuration process to your setup so you can start producing music as quickly as possible.
- Ableton Live Lite: Quickly organize and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- Two-month Splice Sounds membership: Offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops and presets with new releases daily.
- AAS Session Bundle: Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette: High-quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle: Made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective: Brings Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
|Included from Manufacturer||(3) 1/8" to 5-pin MIDI adapters
USB-A to USB-C cable
USB-C to USB-C cable
USB AC adapter
|Controller Type||Grid/Pad Controller|
|Number of Keys||64|
|Key Action||Velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads|
|Onboard Controllers||42 backlit buttons|
|Sequencer||4-track 32-step 8-note polyphonic multitrack standalone MIDI Sequencer|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|5-Pin MIDI||Yes (With Included Adapter)|
|Product Weight||2.21 lb|
Novation Limited Warranty
All Novation products are built to the highest standards and should provide reliable performance for many years, subject to reasonable care, use, transportation and storage.
Many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any fault at all. To avoid unnecessary inconvenience to you in terms of retuning the product please contact Novation support.
In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, Novation will ensure that the product is repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty period for any product purchased on or after January 24th, 2020 is a period of 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Novation. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Novation, the warranty obligations are fulfilled by the distributor responsible for the country in which you purchased the product.
The distributor will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. In every case it will be necessary to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to the distributor. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase directly then you should contact the reseller from whom you purchased the product and attempt to obtain proof of purchase from them.
Please note that if you purchase a Novation product outside your country of residence or business you will not be entitled to ask your local Novation distributor to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorized Novation Reseller (defined as a reseller which has purchased the product directly from Novation in the UK, or one of its Authorized Distributors outside the UK). This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.