O Brother, Where Art Thou? - Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook
This unique songbook features piano/vocal arrangements of 11 selections from the critically-acclaimed Coen brothers film. The traditional songs for this film were selected by T-Bone Burnett to capture the sound of the early-'30s South, and the movie soundtrack has done much to rekindle interest in the folk/blues/bluegrass/gospel genres. Songs include:
- Big Rock Candy Mountain (Harry McClintock)
- You Are My Sunshine (Norman Blake)
- I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow (The Soggy Bottom Boys/Norman Blake)
- Keep on the Sunny Side (The Whites)
- I'll Fly Away (Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch)
- and more!
Includes great photos from the film.
40 Pages Inventory # HL 00313193
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days