On-Stage DB1000 Active DI Box
The DB1000 Active Direct Box transforms any high-impedance source into a low-impedance (XLR) signal ready to be sent long distances to a mixing board or recording console. Its active design features isolated inputs, a 15dB pad switch, ground lift switch, low cut switch, and polarity switch. Great for acoustic guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, and more.
Input Resistance: 220K Ohms
Dimensions (in): 6 x 3 1/2 x 1 1/2
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days