On-Stage DB500 Passive DI Box
The DB500 is a rugged built, single channel, passive direct box. It will transform any high-impedence ¼" source into a low-impedence (XLR) signal ready to be sent long distances to a mixing board or recording console. Its passive design features a high-quality transformer, ground lift switch, and does not require batteries or phantom power. Perfect for bass, acoustic guitars, keyboards and DJ equipment.
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Thru Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Balanced In/Out Impedance: 600K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10-40kHz
- Input Pad: 0, -20dB, -40dB
- Dimensions: 4¾" x 3" x 1½"
- Weight: 0.97 lbs.
- Construction: All metal
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days