On-Stage DB500 Passive DI Box
The DB500 is a rugged built, single channel, passive direct box. It will transform any high-impedence ¼" source into a low-impedence (XLR) signal ready to be sent long distances to a mixing board or recording console. Its passive design features a high-quality transformer, ground lift switch, and does not require batteries or phantom power. Perfect for bass, acoustic guitars, keyboards and DJ equipment.
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Thru Impedance: 50K Ohms
- Balanced In/Out Impedance: 600K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10-40kHz
- Input Pad: 0, -20dB, -40dB
- Dimensions: 4¾" x 3" x 1½"
- Weight: 0.97 lbs.
- Construction: All metal
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days