On-Stage GA250 Ukulele Humidifier
Changes in humidity can wreak havoc with even the most sturdily-built instrument, shortening its life and compromising sonic fidelity, particularly on the road. The GA250 Ukulele Humidifier is a cost-effective investment in your instrument's looks, longevity and, of course, sound. The GA250 can be stored conveniently and unobtrusively by suspending it between your strings in the sound hole.
The sponge-style humidifiers dispense moisture evenly without ever contacting the instrument itself, ensuring it looks and sounds as good as the day you bought it.
- Sound hole suspended Ukulele Humidifier
- Never touches instrument body
- Releases moisture evenly with sponge-style humidifier
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days