On-Stage KS310 Single X-Frame Keyboard Stand
Many of today's musicians like things simple and affordable. That's why On-Stage continues to offer this Single-X with its classic bullet-nose pull knob and improved design with stronger square tubing.
- Arm sleeves can be positioned to fit virtually any keyboard width
- 1" Square tubing for strength and durability
- 5-Position disk clutch with bullet-nose pull knob make for quick and simple height and width adjustments
- Applications: Small-Format Keyboards
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Height Adj.: 27"-38"
- Tubing: 1"
- Base Spread: 11"-31"
- Arm Depth: 13.25"
- Construction: Bolted
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Keyboard Stand Tiers||1 Tier|
|Height||27" - 38"|
|Width||11" - 31"|
|Weight Capacity||90 lbs|
|2nd Tier Option||Yes|
|Product Weight||8.82 lbs|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days