On-Stage MS7325 Stackable Mic Stand
The funny thing about round base stands, compared to tripods, is that they take up less room on stage, but more room in the truck, the closet, and anywhere else you are not actually using them. Well the MS7325 solves that problem. Thanks to a carefully shaped notched base, up to five MS7325's can be stacked for storage and/or transport. The 9.85" weighted base provides excellent stability. Height adjustment from 34" to 61" suits the MS7325 to most miking applications. Compatible with all On-Stage Stands clips and boom arms.
- Up to five MS7325's can be stacked for storage and/or transport
- 9.85" weighted base provides excellent stability
- Mid-point clutch
- Height adjustment from 34" to 61"
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days