On-stage MS9701TB+ Platinum Series Mic Stand with Tele-Boom
Pro-level Platinum Series stands feature heavier diecast leg housings, thicker tubing and premium threads. A new ergonomic center clutch grip, coupled with an anti-rotating device on the lower shaft, makes for easy one-hand height adjustments. An all-metal boom clutch, zinc die-cast end caps, steel boom, and metal counterweight make the MS9701TB truly professional. The telescoping boom arm provides the right boom length for any application.
- 19-30" telescoping boom and added safety stopper
- Solid steel 5/8-27" threaded lug
- Oversized shock mount locking washer
- Steel counterweight
- Height Adjustment: 36"-64"
- Base Spread: 24"
- Color: Black Powder Coat
- Materials: Thick steel tubing
- Diecast zinc clutch and leg housing
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days