On-Stage PS801 Pedal Power Pack
The PS801 Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat and only takes up one position on an outlet strip or wall outlet. Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market, the Pedal Power Pack also includes converter plugs for virtually any 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals.
- 1,300mA power adapter easily powers 8 pedals
- Heavy duty output cable
- Includes multi-plug cable for powering up to 8 pedals
- Includes converter plugs to power virtually ANY 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet
- AC Adapter: Input: AC100-240V~50/60Hz Max: 0.6A, Output: DC 9V/1500mA
- 8-Plug Daisy Chain: Multi-Plug 8 Cable - 9cm of wire between each plug, Plug size: 5.5/2.1mm. All internal connections have same polarity
- F6 line: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug (positive outside and negative inside), 6F22 9V battery button as female connector, it is used for connecting batteries to charge equipment
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.