On-Stage PS801 Pedal Power Pack
The PS801 Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat and only takes up one position on an outlet strip or wall outlet. Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market, the Pedal Power Pack also includes converter plugs for virtually any 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals.
- 1,300mA power adapter easily powers 8 pedals
- Heavy duty output cable
- Includes multi-plug cable for powering up to 8 pedals
- Includes converter plugs to power virtually ANY 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals
- Only takes up ONE position on your outlet strip or wall outlet
- AC Adapter: Input: AC100-240V~50/60Hz Max: 0.6A, Output: DC 9V/1500mA
- 8-Plug Daisy Chain: Multi-Plug 8 Cable - 9cm of wire between each plug, Plug size: 5.5/2.1mm. All internal connections have same polarity
- F6 line: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug (positive outside and negative inside), 6F22 9V battery button as female connector, it is used for connecting batteries to charge equipment
|Included from Manufacturer|
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.