On-Stage SMS7630B Studio Mic Boom Stand
This heavy-duty SMS7630B Studio Mic Boom features a telescoping boom arm that adjusts in angle and length for precise mic positioning, making it a versatile choice that excels in a variety of applications. The midpoint clutch offers extra protection for mics by acting as a brake on the upper shaft during height adjustment, preventing the shaft from crashing down. The tapered front of the stable, heavy low-profile hexagonal base provides extra room for foot placement.
- Durable construction ensures dependable performance
- Telescoping boom adjusts in length 32.5"–47" for precise mic placement
- Heavy-duty clutch reliably adjusts height 42"–72" for use in a wide range of applications
- 16 lb low-profile hexagonal base delivers unobtrusive stability for long boom support
On-Stage Stands Brand Product Warranty
The Music People, Inc. is pleased to warranty all On-Stage Stands branded products that are faulty or defective due to manufacturing errors for a period of three (3) years. Please contact The Music People directly with all warranty issues.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days