Orange Custom Shop 50 Hand Wired Guitar Amp Head
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE CAD WIRELESS SYSTEM!Receive a CAD WXGTS instrument wireless system with purchase.
The Orange Custom Shop Series represents over forty years of craftsmanship, creating some of world’s very finest amps in limited numbers.
Combining a beautifully straightforward front panel, elegant construction and exquisite Blues-Rock tones, the Custom Shop 50 is the quintessential ‘player’s’ amp. Meticulously hand wired using premium grade components and heavy gauge copper wire, the internals are nothing short of a work of art.
Sonically, this single channel gem caters for those guitarists pursuing pure and unadulterated tonal refinement. Switching between 30 Watts Class A and 50 Watts Class A/B output alters the amp’s feel and response, with a wonderfully sensitive chime in Class A mode. In the Class A/B setting, the mids open up, for a more aggressive, full-bodied kick.
The EQ section is highly responsive, and interacts brilliantly with the Gain control, going from round and smooth, to bold and snarly. A unique HF Drive control allows for fine tuning of the upper harmonics. As the HF Drive reaches 3 o’clock on the dial, it adds negative feedback at the output stage for a rich, thick overdrive which sails through any mix. A footswitchable EQ lift provides an awe-inspiring canvas for lead work, adding fullness and singing sustain. For classic British tone, it doesn’t get any better than the Custom Shop 50.
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Speakers||Speaker Out (8 OHMS Minimum)|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Instrument In|
|EQ||Bass / Mid / Treble|
|Product Weight||40.9 LB|
This Warranty shall be effective from the date of purchase and cover the following Products and components for a period of:
• Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
• Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
• Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
*The Extended Warranty Period is only applicable if the USA Registration form is submitted prior to the expiry of the initial 1 year warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It is Your responsibility to submit this information and We shall not be liable nor do We accept any responsibility whatsoever for non-receipt of this information.
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
If a warranty or RMA claim is made between 91 and 365 days (pending a 2nd year warranty extension) after the purchase date, the customer pays shipping to Orange USA and Orange USA pays return ground shipping. However, to qualify for Orange USA to pay for shipping, it has to be a valid Product defect, as covered by the terms and conditions of the warranty, and not an oversight or user error.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days