Orange Rockerverb 50 MKIII 50-Watt Tube Head
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE CAD WIRELESS SYSTEM!Receive a CAD WXGTS instrument wireless system with purchase.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
The Definitive Two Channel 50w Head, Made Better
Celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2014, the Rockerverb Series demonstrates better than anything else that a workhorse amp can be a master of all trades. The original Rockerverb was actually Orange's first ever ‘high gain’ amplifier, with a unique voice that quickly became a firm favorite amongst the heavy crowd. However, its supreme versatility and dependability meant the series has been a mainstay for touring artists and session aces, both on the road and in the studio.
The Rockerverb 50 MKIII head combines over a decade of user feedback with numerous improvements to the design. In a first for the Rockerverb Series, the MKIIIs include selectable output power options to manipulate headroom and volume. This 50 Watt version switches down to 25W in half power mode, whilst the mains transformers have also been upgraded for better low end response and articulation. The MKIII also features the same footswitchable attenuator that has been so popular with users of Orange's Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amps.
The Clean channel has been revoiced on the new MKIIIs for a more ‘chimey’ response, but still retains the warmth and vintage character of a non-master volume design. The new models now have even greater headroom than previous versions, whilst the valve driven spring reverb now has a more extensive range with a brighter trail. Add to this a host of other hidden refinements and you have the finest sounding and most feature-laden Rockerverb to date
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Power||50 Watts: Full Power
25 Watts: Half Power
|Audio Inputs||1/4" Instrument In|
|Audio Outputs||1×16 OHM or 1 X 8 OHM or 2 X 16 OHM|
|EQ||Bass, Mid, Treble|
|Product Weight||45.75 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Twin Channel Class a/b Guitar Amp Head
Footswitchable Valve Driven Reverb
Valve Buffered Effects Loop
Footswitchable Attenuator & Selectable Output Wattage
This Warranty shall be effective from the date of purchase and cover the following Products and components for a period of:
• Amplifiers, preamplifiers, effects pedals – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
• Speaker enclosures (cabinets) – 1 year, extendable* to 2 years
• Valves (vacuum tubes) and Speakers in Orange Products or supplied by OMEC Ltd. – 90 days
*The Extended Warranty Period is only applicable if the USA Registration form is submitted prior to the expiry of the initial 1 year warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It is Your responsibility to submit this information and We shall not be liable nor do We accept any responsibility whatsoever for non-receipt of this information.
If a warranty or RMA claim is made within 90 days of the purchase date of the Product, Orange USA pays ground shipping both ways.
If a warranty or RMA claim is made between 91 and 365 days (pending a 2nd year warranty extension) after the purchase date, the customer pays shipping to Orange USA and Orange USA pays return ground shipping. However, to qualify for Orange USA to pay for shipping, it has to be a valid Product defect, as covered by the terms and conditions of the warranty, and not an oversight or user error.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days