Pearl Electronic Drums Drumometer Model II
A standard metronome is an invaluable tool to develop timing, meter, and accuracy with subdivisions but it does not correct or gauge technical accuracy. This can only be measured by creating consistent and relaxed strokes and the Drumometer will show you exactly how well a pattern is being executed. The Drumometer display allows you to visualize your strokes in real time giving you immediate feedback during your practice routine. The same principle holds true for double-strokes, rudiments, or any pattern you might choose.
The Drumometer Model II measures a drummer's technical accuracy, hand or foot speed, and endurance by counting the total number of strokes a drummer can play within a preset time (1 to 900 seconds). It's a very progressive practice tool to help develop a relaxed playing style, strengthen endurance, and improve your sense of timing. The Drumometer is an effective teaching device for any drum instructor as students have a tangible goal to surpass.
You can use the Drumometer as a stand-alone device or by incorporating it with other devices:
- A direct connection to the Drum-o-meter pad or any internally triggered electronic drum pad
- By attaching the Drum-o-meter Trigger to a tunable practice pad
- By attaching the Drum-o-meter Trigger to a heavily dampened drum
The Drum-O-Pad (or direct connection via the Drum-O-Trigger) carries an electronic signal to the Drumometer when the practice pad (or drum) is struck. The timer immediately starts counting down and the Drumometer records each drum stroke until the desired time has elapsed. When the timer reaches zero, the buzzer rings signaling that the counter has stopped and the total number of strokes are displayed. Press the red Reset button or tap the remote footswitch to reset the counter to zero and the desired time.
- Metronome (30 - 300 b.p.m.), internal speaker, headphone jack, and volume control
- ZAT Zero Alert Tone - This is a short tone when the Drumometer timer reaches zero
- Improved Drumometer timer range of 900 seconds (15 minutes)
- Footswitch included for remote footswitch reset function
- Remembers last timer and metronome settings
- Enhanced counter range now capable of 99,999 drum strokes
- Easy accessible battery compartment
|Included from Manufacturer||Drum-O-Pad (Internally Triggered Electronic Drum Pad)
Drum-O-Trigger (Electronic Drum Trigger)
Instrument Cable with male 1/4
(1) piece of Velcro
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.