Pearl ePro Crystal Beat Drum Set
The Original Seamless Acrylic Drum Set. Not just another transparent trap kit for the hipster set, Crystal Beat's original seamless shell is back, upgraded, and fortified for today's power player.
In 1973, Pearl set a benchmark in the drumming world with the introduction of Crystal Beat. A stunning combination of visual appeal and powerful sonic attack, Crystal Beat's revolutionary seamless construction was molded, not rolled, creating a strong acrylic drum system that could stand up to the rigors of touring.
Crystal Beat's toms include the Opti-Mount suspension system to remove undue shell pressure and increase sustain. 1.6mm triple-flanged hoops offer just the right amount of attack without sacrificing tonal body.
Drum Set Configuration:
- CRB2216BX/C 22" X 16" Bass Drum
- CRB1007T/C 10" X 7" Rack Tom
- CRB1208T/C 12" X 8" Rack Tom
- CRB1615F/C 16" X 15" Floor Tom
- CRB1450/C 14" X 5" SensiTone Steel Snare Drum
HWP-830 Hardware Pack:
- S-830 Snare Stand
- H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
- C-830 Straight Cymbal Stand
- BC-830 Boom Cymbal Stand
- P-930 Pedal
- UX80S Tom Clamps
Cutting-Edge Tru Trac Drum Heads
Since its introduction, Pearl's ePro kit has redefined how electronic drum sets should look, sound, and, more importantly, how they should feel. The secret of the ePro's feel is its Tru Trac electronic drum heads that have the same size and response as real heads. This allows drummers to transition from acoustic to electronic drums with absolutely no alteration to their playing style. The Tru Trac electronic bass drum head is mounted to a real drum head and has the same "give" and feel of a real bass drum. With Tru Trac electronic drum heads, the feel is just like playing real drums...no more playing on those small size pads!
r.e.d.box Drum Module
- The Module - The ultimate goal of a drum module is to reproduce the REAL SOUND of drums. And who better to engineer REAL SOUND than Pearl, the company who knows drums the best. The r.e.d.box is Pearl's drum module…."r.e.d." stands for REAL ELECTRONIC DRUMS, and it's also the color of this amazing module.
- Internal Memory - The r.e.d.box has 128MB of RAM. The full memory is used to accommodate the original acoustics of 1000 high definition sounds and 100 high definition kits. The sound library includes acoustic and vintage drums, electronics from beat machines to modern digital and a variety of orchestral, concert, and world percussion instruments.
- Memory Switch - One of the most unique features of the r.e.d.box module is the ability to flash the memory of the module and replace the original acoustics with one large and lush-sounding kit. A few easy steps and you'll be on your way to playing premium kits on your ePro from the best drum sampling software companies in the world!
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Steel Snare Drum
Tru Trac Drum Heads
Electronic Cymbal Set
r.e.d.box Drum Module
Trigger Cables and Installation Hardware
|Drum Set Configuration||5 Piece|
|Shell Dimensions||22"x16" Bass
16"x15" Floor Tom
Crystal Beat's revolutionary seamless construction was molded -not rolled- creating a strong acrylic that could stand up to the rigors of touring.
|Hardware Details||BC-930 Boom Stand
C-930 Cymbal Stand
H-930 Hi-Hat Stand
(2) UX80S Tom Clamps
S-930 Snare Stand
|Unique Features||Comes bundled with Tru Trac drum heads and cymbals set and r.e.d.box drum module|
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.