What's included in this bundle:
The #1 selling drum set in the world is back and better than ever. Export Series is the name every drummer knows. Meet any successful drummer today and chances are he or she started playing on an Export kit. These value packed kits jumpstarted thousands of drummers by bringing quality and value together. Features like P-930 drum pedal, Opti-Loc tom mounts, and the redesigned hardware package make Export the biggest value in drums today.
The D50 throne features a round vinyl covered cushion, double braced tripod, and is height adjustable with a pin lock.
To play with lightning speed you need sticks that are stronger, straighter and last longer. On-Stage found a quality wood that is perfect for just that!
After 30 years of being the #1 Selling drum set in the world, Export Series is still the name every drummer knows. Having jumpstarted thousands of drumming careers by bringing quality and value into one package, today's Export continues to build legends. With features like Reference-inspired shell composition, a choice of wrap (EXX) or high gloss lacquer (EXL) finish, and our unbeatable 830 Series hardware package, Export is ready to fuel the fire for future drumming icons.
The Looks to Match the Feel
The Export kit is a beautiful five piece drum set that comes with everything you need to start drumming right away. As if the quality natural feel wasn't enough, Pearl's Export kit shells all come covered in a high-gloss lacquer that makes your drum set really stand out from the rest. Check out all the color options available to you from Kraft music.
Drum Set Configuration:
- EXL2218B/246 22" X 18" Bass
- EXL1208T/246 12" X 8" Tom
- EXL1309T/246 13" X 9" Tom
- EXL1616F/246 16" X 16" Floor Tom
- EXL1455S/246 14" X 5.5" Snare
HWP-830 Hardware Pack:
- S-830 Snare Stand
- H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
- C-830 Straight Cymbal Stand
- BC-830 Boom Cymbal Stand
- P-930 Pedal
- UX80S Tom Clamps
Export Drum Set Features
- Lugs - Further emphasizing Pearl's "sound first" philosophy are the lugs specifically designed for Export with sound enhancement in mind. Designed for minimal shell interaction, they have a small footprint and low mass for maximum resonance and sustain. Their bold look is modern but with a nod to lugs from Pearl's past.
- OPTI-LOC Mounting System - Export rack toms are equipped with Pearl's Opti-Loc mounting system that features a triangular design with two tension rod attachment points and another through one of the drum's two air vents. Rubber isolators at all connection points allow the drums to vibrate freely for maximum sustain and resonance while providing absolute and wobble-free performance.
|Included from Manufacturer||Drum Hardware
|Drum Set Configuration||5 Piece|
|Shell Dimensions||22"x18" Bass
16"x16" Floor Tom
Pearl’s Export Series offers a sonically advanced recipe of strategically arranged plies of premium wood to maximize frequency response of every component. As with all Pearl drums, each shell is formed from the legendary SST construction process.
|Hardware Details||BC-830 Boom Stand
C-830 Cymbal Stand
H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
S-830 Snare Stand
(2) TH-70I Tone arms
UX-80 Universal Clamp
AX-25L Adapter w/revolving clamps
|Throne Included||Throne Included In Bundle|
|Finish||Honey Amber in Gloss Lacquer Covering|
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.