Peavey DM118 Sub Dark Matter Powered Subwoofer
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 118 Sub features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound. The DM 118 Subwoofers provide powerful low end with fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact, and feature forced air-cooled power amps for optimum reliability.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosure
- 18” heavy duty woofer
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact
- XLR/1/4” combo jack input
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output
- Phase switch for phase reversal of subwoofer
- Ground lift for lifting cable shield from ground
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- Compact dimensions for a 18” woofer based sub
- Threaded pole mount with speaker pole included
- DM 118 Subwoofer Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.75” x 19.75” x 23”
|Included from Manufacturer||Speaker Pole
|Enclosure Material||Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure|
|Connectors||(1) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack - Input
(2) XLR - Out
(1) XLR - Thru
|EQ||DSP Based EQ|
|Unique Features||Fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products, we ship those products with our freight service of choice, CEVA Logistics. We’ll provide you with tracking information for your freight shipment within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility. This includes access to CEVA’s website, allowing you to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window! Occasionally, some deliveries cannot be scheduled using the website. If that happens, CEVA will provide you with a special phone number to arrange delivery. Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and require a signature. Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered.
Our free shipping promotion includes Threshold delivery for freight shipments, saving you $140.00 in shipping! The driver will ensure that all packages are protected from the weather by placing them in the closest dry area. These include porches, garages, or just inside the threshold of the dwelling.
For just $40 more, Room of Choice delivery is available for most freight shipments as well. This service includes delivery of your packages to any room in your home up to two flights of stairs. While many Yamaha Clavinova pianos come with this service included for free, there are a few models that are not eligible for our standard Room of Choice service. These models include the CLP-565GP, CLP-665GP, CLP-695GP, NU1X, and the Kurzweil MPG100. For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at 800-783-3368.