Peavey Ecoustic E110 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E110 provides 100 watts of clean power into a bi-amplified system containing a 10" full-range loudspeaker and a high-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with 9-band graphic EQ on channel 1 and two-band adjustment on channel 2, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on channel 1 to control feedback, footswitchable Mute/Tuner, and more. The master section includes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignment and parameter adjustment, and the included Ecoustic foot controller allows users to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
- Two independent channels
- 1 x 10 full-range loudspeaker plus 1 high frequency horn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-1/4 input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustments
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium mic preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with optional foot controller
- 100 watts of power
Peavey Ecoustic Acoustic Guitar Amp Foot Controller
The Ecoustic Series Footcontroller is the perfect companion to the Ecoustic E110 amplifier. It features both normal and stompbox modes with up to 8 presets. The Ecoustic Series Footcontroller also allows access to the onboard 30 second looper, a truly great feature! With Tap Tempo, Tune/Mute and Phase reverse switches, the Ecoustic Series Foot Controller will bring your Ecoustic amplifier to life!
- Unlocks 30 second looper on E110
- Normal and Preset Effects modes
- Up to 8 presets
- Tap Tempo button
- Looper controls
- Tune/Mute switch
- Phase reverse switch
- Use with the Ecoustic E110 amplifier
|Included from Manufacturer||Ecoustic Guitar Amp Foot Controller|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State|
|Amplifier Application||Acoustic Guitar, Vocal/PA|
|Speakers||1 x 10"High frequency horn|
|Effects||Reverb, Chorus, Delay|
|Audio Inputs||(2) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack|
|Audio Outputs||(1) XLR Line Out(1) 1/4" Tuner Out|
|EQ||Channel 1:9-Band Graphic EQChannel 2:2-Band (Low, High)|
|Footswitch||Ecoustic Foot Controller Included|
|Product Weight||45 lbs|
|Unique Features||Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controllerOnboard looper with optional foot controller|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.