Peavey Escort 3000 II Portable Sound System
The Escort series integrates the entire PA system into one complete, easy to use, easy to transport, highly reliable, incredible sounding package, making it the perfect choice for schools, churches, DJs, and small music groups.
The new Escort takes the reliability, transportability, and audio quality of the original and combines it with state-of-the-art features such as digital multi-effects, USB MP3 player, Peavey's Mid-Morph™ technology, and their patented FLS® (Feedback Locating System®).
The carrying case provides storage for everything needed for sound, including plenty of room for optional accessories such as microphones and cables. In addition to the included folding speaker stand, the case even includes luggage style wheels to roll the entire system away. No heavy lifting, just heavy audio!
- 300 Watts (150 x 2)
- Two-way speaker system with 10” woofer
- 7 Channels
- 6 combination XLR 1/4” inputs
- Custom rubberized knobs
- RCA/3.5 TRS media inputs
- USB MP3 Playback
- Patented FLS® (Feedback Locating System®)
- Digital Multi-effects
- Peavey’s exclusive Mid-Morph™ EQ
- LCD screen for ease of file playback and effect selection
- Seven-band graphic equalizer
- Two folding speaker stands (included in case)
- Two 15' speaker patch cables
- Storage compartment for optional accessories
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
|Included from Manufacturer||(2) Folding Speaker Stands
(2) 15' Speaker Cables
|Audio Inputs||(6) XLR / 1/4” Combo Jack (Ch 1-6)
(1) RCA Stereo (Ch 7)
(1) 1/8" Stereo (Ch 7)
(1) USB A Port (Ch 7)
|Audio Outputs||(2) Speaker - L, R|
|System Power||300 Watts|
|Phantom Power||15V (Channel 1-6)|
|Main EQ||7-band graphic EQ|
|Channel EQ||3-band (high/low with Mid-Morph)|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Tweeter/Horn||Piezoelectric horn tweeter|
|Product Weight||50 lbs|
|Unique Features||2-way speaker system with 10" woofer
Patented FLS (Feedback Locating System)
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.