Peavey PV 112 12" Two-Way Passive PA Speaker
The PV 112 is a two-way speaker system based on a 12" heavy/duty woofer and a RX14 titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60 by 40 degree coverage constant-directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged, carpet-covered trapezoidal enclosure with stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound reinforcement, as well as music playback. A full-length black power-coated steel grille provides driver protection. The PV 112 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film caps and dynamic tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound, and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12" heavy/duty woofer
- RX 14 titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Dynamic tweeter protection
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60 by 40 degree coverage constant-directivity horn
- High quality, heavy/duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction
- T-nut speaker mounting
- Heavy/duty full-length steel grille
- Steel mount cup
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)|
|Enclosure Covering||Black Carpet|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver|
|Power||400 Watts (Program) 800 Watts (Peak)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|Connectors||(2) 1/4" Parallel|
|Product Weight||45.00 lb(20.412 kg)|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.