Built with studio and live applications in mind, the PV Series non-powered mixing consoles represent the pinnacle of performance and value. Combined with Peavey’s reputation for reliable, high-quality sound reinforcement and 5-year warranty, the PV Series of mixing consoles lack nothing when it comes to features and quality. The PV14BT comes equipped with wireless connectivity for streaming audio from mobile devices.
PV Series mixing consoles feature everything you would expect from Peavey: solid construction, reliable operation, reference-quality mic pre-amps with an impressively quiet .0007% total harmonic distortion, direct outputs for recording, stereo channels, Bluetooth capability, digital effects, streaming USB Out, 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, compression, a 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Audio Inputs||(8) 1/4" / XLR Combo|
|Audio Outputs||8 Channels of direct out
1/4" headphone out
|Effects||On-board digital effects with individual channel control|
|Aux/Effect Sends||Stereo Effects Send/Return|
|Phantom Power||Global 48V phantom power|
|Faders||Main L + R|
|Audio Recording||Stereo over USB|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.