Peavey PVXp 10 Powered PA Loudspeaker
Peavey Electronics set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX™ Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions--bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
The all-new Peavey PVXp 10 Powered Enclosure boasts 300 Watts peak available power for the woofer and 100 Watts peak available power for the tweeter for crystal clear highs. Its Forced Air Cooling allows transistors to cool more efficiently, making the PVXp 10 one of the most dependable powered enclosures available.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- Two-way bi-amped sound reinforcement enclosure
- 10" heavy-duty woofer
- RX™10N compression driver, with 1" diaphragm
- 400 watts peak available power
- Ultra-reliable fan-cooled power amps
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru output is via an XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Molded Polypropylene|
|Tweeter/Horn||RX10N compression driver, with 1" diaphragm|
|Power||400 Watts (Peak)|
|Connectors||(1) XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack - Input
(1) XLR - Thru
(1) 1/4" - Thru
|Product Weight||27 lbs|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.