Peavey RBN 112 Powered PA Speaker
RBN Series 112 Speaker Enclosure
Pro audio leader Peavey Electronics is proud to release the RBN series of speaker enclosures. Driven by highly efficient, revolutionary power amps designed specifically for powered speaker enclosures.
The RBN 112 speaker enclosures are top quality, ultra-reliable loudspeakers. Unique to the RBN 112 is Peavey’s world-class ribbon drivers. Used in studio environments for decades, Peavey has developed a method for applying this high-quality sound technology to live applications. The result is crystal-clear audio that no other traditional compression driver can rival.
To match the incredible high-frequency performance of Peavey’s ribbon driver, the RBN 112 is equipped with dual-voice coil neodymium Scorpion speakers which feature Peavey’s exclusive field replaceable basket technology.
Incorporating modern digital signal processing, the RBN 112 features two XLR/1/4" combination inputs. Channel 2 features a 3.5mm input for mobile device signal sources, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ, and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover function and external subwoofer incorporation. The subwoofer processed output jack provides a filtered a signal for use with powered subwoofer speaker systems.
Reliability is key when selecting a powered enclosure. RBN enclosures feature an internal temperature monitor combined with a variable speed cooling fan, plus level and clip indication to ensure optimal performance. Completely user-friendly, the speaker system features internal presets built into the DSP, allowing users to quickly select the speaker’s application or orientation via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
Combined with Auto-off power down and integrated fly points, the RBN 112 is perfect for installations where audio quality, reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Mic/line level selection
- 1,500 Watts peak power output
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed thru output enables DSP to be used with external subwoofer
- Direct thru output with combine function
- 12" dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion woofer with field replaceable basket assembly
- Proprietary 120mm true Ribbon high frequency driver on low-coloration wave guide
- Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized loud speaker system
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ
- Bass enhancement
- Delay 0-150ms
- 5-Year warranty
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor
- Auto power off
- Setup wizard for easy configuration
- Program EQ presets
- Side and top handles
- Ultra-braced molded enclosure
- Multiple side and top fly points
- RBN 112 Dimensions Height: 24”, Width: 14.07”, Depth: 14.07”, Weight: 39 lbs
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Injection-molded plastic with internal ribbing and bracing|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion woofer with field replaceable basket assembly|
|Tweeter/Horn||Proprietary 120mm true Ribbon high frequency driver on low-coloration wave guide|
|Frequency Response||59 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Power||1,500 Watts peak power output|
|Sensitivity||(1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment): 99 dB (average)|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/1/4" Combo inputs, (1) 1/8" Media Input|
|Unique Features||Processed-thru output enables DSP to be used with external subwoofer|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.