What's included in this bundle:
This unit represents the ultimate in a compact, complete and portable powered PA System. With its ability to use both AC power or batteries, the Solo can be used for both indoor and outdoor PA requirements.
This package includes a handheld dynamic vocal microphone, a height-adjustable boom stand, and an XLR cable so you can connect the mic to a mixing board, PA system, amplifier, or recording interface.
This unit represents the ultimate in a compact, complete and portable powered PA System. With its ability to use both AC power or batteries, the Solo can be used for both indoor and outdoor PA requirements. Its size and weight make it easy to carry and use. There are many places where you need amplification, and it's just not practical to load or unload a lot of equipment. With the Solo, you have a ready-made PA system that you can carry like an attache' case and still get great sound no matter where you are.
- 8" heavy-duty speaker
- Two channels
- Mic channel features low Z input
- 2-band EQ
- Tape out jack
- AC adaptor or battery power (not included)
- High and low impedance inputs
- Lightweight, fully self-contained
- 15 watts (rms) from AC power*
- 10 watts (rms) from battery power
AC power supply available separately
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Audio Inputs||Microphone Channel: (1) XLR Low Z or 1/4" High Z
Auxiliary Channel: (1) 1/4" High Z
|Audio Outputs||(1) 1/4" Tape Out|
|System Power||10 Watts|
|Product Weight||12.8 lbs|
|Unique Features||AC adaptor or battery power (not included)Two channels|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.