From the company that brought you the revolutionary VYPYR and VYPYR VIP series comes the evolution of the most advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. The VYPYR Pro continues the tradition of appropriate technology using 4 stages of patented TransTube analog gain to create the most realistic tube sounding distortion in any modeling amplifier, ever! By using analog distortion, the VYPYR Pro's digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limit- less combinations of additional stompboxes, "rack" effects, amplifiers and now even instrument models. The result is an overall better tonality.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the amplifier's unique architecture, the VYPYR Pro is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays, each with their own distinct LCD, can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, or stompbox, or in the first position an instru- ment model. The modules can be assigned in any order, al- lowing the user the ability to create the exact rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
With up to 5 parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (micro- phone simulated direct interface), effects loop, and MIDI control, the professional player can create the rig of their dreams inside a single combo amplifier. AT-200TM Auto-Tune guitar integration is a key aspect of the VYPYR Pro design. The MIDI output allows the VYPYR Pro to communicate with Peavey's revolutionary AT-200 guitar in order to change presets inside the guitar with one simple VYPYR Pro button press.
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro design. With the most advanced USB audio system in any VYPYR, the Pro was designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro also features an analog speaker and microphone simu- lated direct out for recording as well. With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
The perfect companion for the VYPYR Pro, Peavey’s updated Sanpera® Pro footcontroller unlocks all the power of the VYPYR Pro. Utilizing dual expression pedals which can be assigned to the default setting (volume on left, wah on right), and up to three other stomp or effects parameters, the Sanpera Pro footcontroller is also range definable! Plus, the footcontroller features a boost switch, tap tempo, a chromatic tuner, and looper controls that allow users to generate multi-track loops.
- 100 watts
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface
- Four selectable tone model modes with LCD
- Real-time control over Delay and Reverb
- Real-time model parameter control
- Advanced Bi-Directional USB connector
- Onboard Tap Tempo
- Studio quality headphone out
- MP3/CD/Aux input
- Analog TransTube® preamp
- Custom voiced 12" speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Dual DSP’s for processing speed and capability
- Power Sponge; output power adjustment
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Onboard overdubbing looper (with optional Sanpera footswitch)
- Effects loop
- 3 adjustable noise gates
- Multiple delay and reverb types
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- Assignable input attenuator
- Built-in microphone simulated direct out
- MIDI output for connecting to outboard MIDI gear
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Speakers||Custom voiced 12" speaker|
|Channels||Over 500 user assignable presets|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4"
(1) 1/8" Aux in
|EQ||Low, Mid, High, Pre, Post|
Peavey Limited Warranty
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer.
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
- Guitars/Basses, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers: 2 years
- Drums: 2 years
- Enclosures: 2 years
- Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers: 1 year
- Microphones: 2 years
- Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers): 1 year
- Tubes and Meters: 90 days
- Cables: Limited Lifetime
- AmpKit Link, Xport, Rockmaster Series, Strum'n Fun, RetroFire, GT & BT Series amps: 1 year
- Marvel Jr. Guitar: 90 days
Peavey will repair or replace (at Peavey's discretion) products covered by Warranty at no charge for labor or materials. If the product or component must be shipped to Peavey for Warranty service, the consumer must pay initial shipping charges. If the repairs are covered by Warranty, Peavey will pay the return shipping charges.
How to get Warranty service
(1) Take the defective item and your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase to your Authorized Peavey Dealer or Authorized Peavey Service Center.
(2) Ship the defective item, prepaid, to Peavey Electronics Corporation, International Service Center, 412 Highway 11 & 80 East, Meridian, MS 39301. Include a detailed description of the problem, together with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of date of purchase as evidence of Warranty coverage. Also provide a complete return address.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Peavey's liability for any defective product is limited to the repair or replacement of the product, at Peavey's option. If Peavey elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. Peavey shall not be liable for damages based on inconvenience, loss of use, lost profits, lost savings, damage to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise, even if Peavey has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.