What's included in this bundle:
A piano with a whole new world of sound creation. The heart of Physis Piano is a technology based on the creation of complex mathematical algorithms able to simulate with absolute fidelity the dynamics of the physical and acoustic phenomena that generate the sound of a specific instrument.
The ST2 stand is properly designed for the Physis piano with solid metal support and the ability to add an optional speaker system.
This is one of the best professional benches on the market. It's rock solid and has an easy clutch for height adjustment. It sets up and folds down in seconds, making it great for those who need a bench to take to gigs. A great choice for any seated musician.
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables.
This clip-on light features 10 high intensity white LEDs, which provide a wide area of coverage and illuminate up to four pages of sheet music.
This flash drive will allow you to store files, songs, and samples for your favorite keyboard, workstation, recording device, or electronic drum set. Simply load your files from your Mac or PC, connect to your instrument and import.
IntroducingThe Physis H1 Digital Piano. A Piano with a whole new world of sound creation. The heart of Physis Piano is a technology based on the creation of complex mathematical algorithms able to simulate with absolute fidelity the dynamics of the physical and acoustic phenomena that generate the sound of a specific instrument.
Express yourself with unique possibilities
Thanks to the expressive possibilities of Physis Piano, the user not only has complete control of the physical sound, but also unlimited customizations. It's possible to create one's own grand piano by modifying its length, its resonance, the morphology of the hammers, the properties of the string, and much more... or to configure one's own electric piano by defining the position of the transducers or the size of the tone bar. All this is possible thanks to the stunning computational power that is able to perform 24 billion operations per second.
Research on every little detail for a big result
Physis is not only a physical model of a grand piano. Seven years of research by three world-class Italian universities and an outstanding team of engineers and musicians from all over the world have worked together to develop the first musical instrument where different physical models coexist in order to play some of the instruments that have made music history over the last few decades.
A new way to interact
Physis Piano's elegant design stems from an innovative and ergonomic tablet-style interface featuring an exclusive multi-touch, backlit black-glass panel with high-resolution graphic display. The interface can be totally customized and configured by the user according to his/her needs.
- KEYBOARD PGK Physis Grand Keyboard - 88 graded-hammer wooden keys with “Ivory Feel” key tops - 3 contacts - Velocity curves: 5 preset + 4 user
- SOUND ENGINES Acoustic Piano Model (APM), Electric Piano Model (EPM), Wurly Piano Model (WPM), Clavi Piano Model (CPM), Acoustic Mallet Model (AMM), High Definition Sound Engine (HDSE)
- SOUND MODELING (macro parameters) APM: size, tuning, resonance, hammer, string type, hit point, EPM: hammer velocity, damper felt, tone bar dimension, tine position, WPM: hammer velocity, damper felt, reed size, reed position, CPM: tangent velocity, key-off noise, pickup position, clave aging, AMM: bar material, mallet material, rotor speed, hit point, clavi panel
- VOICE 6 sound families (Piano, E. Piano, Mallet, Keyboard, Ensemble, Bass/Guit), 192 preset, 192 user; Voice mode: Single, Dual, Split.
- POLYPHONY (Physis physical models APM,EPM,WPM,CPM,AMM: full polyphony: HDSE: up to 128 notes)
- USER INTERFACE Multi-Touch Panel, Custom Configurable Interface, High Resolution Display (480x272 px, color, 4,7”)
- OTHER FUNCTIONS Programmable Temperament, internal clock, file manager, transposer, view, standby
- CONNECTIONS Midi In/Out/Thru, Digital S/PDIF out, USB to Host and to Device, Headphone, Audio Output L/R: Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (TSR), Pedals: Sustain (gradual), Sostenuto, Soft, Controller 1 and 2: for switch or continuous controllers, programmable function
|Included from Manufacturer||Triple Pedal
|Number of Keys||88|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Programs/Presets||6 sound families (Acoustic Piano Model (APM), Electric Piano Model (EPM), Wurly Piano Model (WPM), Clavi Piano Model (CPM), Acoustic Mallet Model (AMM), High Definition Sound Engine (HDSE))
192 manufacturer presets
192 user presets
|Voices of Polyphony||Physis physical models APM, EPM, WPM, CPM, AMM: full polyphony
HDSE: up to 128 notes
|MIDI Control Zones||2|
|Effects||Sound Chain: Sound + Compressor + Amplifier + Equalizer + Effects
Master: Effect, Reverb, EQ
|Control Connections||(3) Pedal: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft
(2) Foot Controller
(1) Piano Pedal Stand Connector for Triple Pedal
|Audio Outputs||MIDI/Out/Thru, Digital S/PDIF out, USB to Host and to Device, Headphone, Audio Output L/R: Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (TSR), Pedals: Sustain (gradual), Sostenuto, Soft, Controller 1 and 2: for switch or continuous controllers, programmable function|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|USB Flash Drive Port (to Device)||MIDI Recording, Audio Recording, Song File Playback, Program/Preset Storage, System Updates|
|Songs||usb device, demo, library, playlist|
|Product Weight||27Kg / 60 Lbs|
|Unique Features||Programmable Temperament, internal clock, file manager, transposer, view, standby|
Physis Pianos Limited Warranty
The warranty on Physis Piano products is 3 years parts, 2 years labor.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products, we ship those products with our freight service of choice, CEVA Logistics. Here's some info about your freight delivery service:
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- Use CEVA's website to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window!
- Occasionally, some deliveries cannot be scheduled using the website. If that happens, CEVA will provide you with a special phone number to arrange delivery.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion includes Threshold delivery for freight shipments, saving you $140.00 in shipping! The driver will ensure that all packages are protected from the weather by placing them in the closest dry area. These include porches, garages, or just inside the threshold of the dwelling.
For just $40 more, Room of Choice delivery is available for most freight shipments as well. This service includes delivery of your packages to any room in your home up to two flights of stairs. Many premium home pianos (like Yamaha Clavinova, Kawai CA series, and Casio Grand Hybrid) include this service at no additional charge. A few models, such as the Yamaha Clavinova CLP-665GP, CLP-695GP, CVP-709GP, the Yamaha AvantGrand series, and the Kurzweil KAG100 are not eligible for Room of Choice because of size and weight restrictions. For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-783-3368