What's included in this bundle:
Designed to satisfy players who need outstanding power of a professional MIDI controller combined with the feel of a real piano; The K4 features 88-note, weighted hammer-action keys that are able to provide an impressive feel and response.
This expression pedal allows you to fine tune and control the expression input of any stompbox, synthesizer or keyboard. The EP-3 is built like a tank for high-quality performance on stage and in the studio, and is optimized for use with all brands of keyboards, controllers and effect pedals. Includes a detachable 1/4" control cable.
Piano players prefer the feel of a real sustain pedal. This pedal features a built-in 6' cable with 1/4" connector and polarity switch, making it compatible with virtually any keyboard or digital piano.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation.
This flash drive will allow you to store files, songs, and samples for your favorite keyboard, workstation, recording device, or electronic drum set. Simply load your files from your Mac or PC, connect to your instrument and import.
This professional-grade dual balanced 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
This convenient dual cable carries both MIDI in and out signals.
This cable is designed to connect devices with USB ports. It is ideal for connecting an audio interface, USB capable electronic instrument, or computer peripheral to a Mac or PC.
Designed to satisfy players who need outstanding power of a professional MIDI controller combined with the feel of a real piano; The K4 features 88-note, Weighted hammer-action keys that are able to provide an impressive feel and response. A full set of 27 completely Assignable real time Controllers, 256 independent MIDI Channels on 8 zones, 4 USB host ports and tons of programable scenes that will be able to allow a complete control over various music software or the most complex MIDI environment. The instrument is expandable with Physis Piano â€œPhysical Modeling Piano Boardâ€ The allow you the ability of turning this MIDI controller into an impressive digital piano, making this keyboard a really interesting choice either for the stage or studio.
- 88 Hammer-Action Weighted keys with Aftertouch (K4)
- 8 x Independent Midi Outputs
- 2 x Independent Midi Inputs
- 4 x Host USB Ports
- 1 x Device USB Port ( Windows XP / Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible )
- 2 x Audio Outputs ( L/R unbalanced 1/4" jack )
- 1 x Headphones Output ( stereo 1/4" jack )
- Sound Expandable with Physis Piano Engine
- 1 x Audio Volume Slider
- 8 x lighted Zone Buttons
- 4 x lighted Bank Buttons of 27 full-assignable Controls
- 9 x full-360 -degree Rotary Controls ( with 4 Banks for 36 pots in total )
- 9 x long-throw 45mm Slider Controls ( with 4 Banks for 36 pots in total )
- 9 x lighted Button Controls ( with 4 Banks for 36 switches in total )
- 3 x 180 -degree Wheels ( 1 Wheel with 90 -degree centered position )
- 8 x full-assignable potentiometric Pedal Inputs
- Fast entry Alpha-Numeric Keypad
- 5 x dedicated Sequencer Remote Buttons for Midi Machine Control Commands
- 1 x dedicated Transpose Button for fast changes of key
- 4.3" Multicolor Graphic LCD Display (480*272 dots)
- 128 full-programmable Performances
- 4 Independent Scenes for each Performance
- 8 Midi Zones + 4 Controller Banks for each Scene
- Selectable/Editable Velocity Curves + Velocity Ranges and Key Ranges for each Zone
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||88|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Key Action||Hammer-Action Weighted keys with Aftertouch|
|Onboard Controllers||- 1 x Audio Volume Slider&nbps; 8 x lighted Zone Buttons&nbps; 4 x lighted Bank Buttons of 27 full-assignable Controls &nbps;9 x full-360° Rotary Controls ( with 4 Banks for 36 pots in total ) &nbps;9 x long-throw 45mm Slider Controls ( with 4 Banks for|
|MIDI Control Zones||8|
|MIDI||In, Out/Thru, USB|
Physis Pianos Limited Warranty
The warranty on Physis Piano products is 3 years parts, 2 years labor.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.