Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure 344 Eurorack Enclosure
An inspiring centerpiece to any electronic music studio, Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure 344 merges a classic form with robust power and deep, integrated synthesis tools. The 4-row, 344hp desktop eurorack case features a custom utility bridge to handle a wide assortment of functions incorporating a preamp, mixer/splitter, dual voltage controlled signal buses, buffered, cascading attenuators and more.
- Structure 344 enclosure
- Four 86hp rows for 344hp total space available
- Multi-functional integrated audio and CV Utility Bridge
- Edge-to-edge, through-wall mounted rails reduce gaps between modules and the sides of the case
- Full row nut strips
- Includes 160 black size M3 6mm module mounting screws
- Beautifully hand-stained hardwood
- Structure 344 utility bridge
- Soft clipping overdriveable pre-amp
- Fully buffered 2-in/4-out unity gain mixer/splitter
- Dual voltage-controlled bus system with each bus incorporating a 3-channel mixer with offset, inversion, breakout channels and more
- 6 assignable bus outputs
- Bus mixers featuring 'and' (mix) output, analog 'or' output and inverted mix output
- Dual fully buffered cascading attenuators
- Structure 344 power
- Up to 5 amps of clean, filtered +12V power
- 5 amps of clean, filtered -12V power
- Up to 3 amps of clean, filtered +5V power (see manual for detailed power breakdown)
- 79 keyed 16-pin eurorack power headers
- Rear-mounted power switch with LED
- Fused power protection
- Universal IEC power connector
- 2 EMI filters protect all 3 power rails (+12V, +5V, -12V)
- Low output ripple & noise
- UL & CE approved, RoHS compliant
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Line regulation (full load): ≤0.5%
- Output overload protection: 10%-150% hiccup mode with auto-recovery
- Structure 344 dimensions
- External depth at top: 4"
- External depth at base: 15.5"
- External height: 19"
- External width: 18"
- Maximum internal depth for modules: 4"
- Empty weight: 19.5 lb
|Manufacturer||Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers|
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable
(160) size M3 6mm module mounting screws
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Limited Warranty
For a period of one year after the date of original purchase, the instrument and all factory installed parts and modules manufactured by Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC. are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
Should a factory installed module fail during the warranty period, contact Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers, LLC. Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers will repair it (or at its option, replace it) at no charge, and pay the cost of shipping it back to you.
The case and all case related hardware are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year.
Patch cables are not covered by the 1 Year Limited Warranty.
This warranty is void if in the opinion of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers the instrument has been damaged by accident, mishandled, altered, improperly serviced, or repaired by the customer where such treatment has affected its performance or reliability. This includes but is not limited to damage related to incorrectly attaching power ribbon cables. In the event of such misuse/abuse by the customer, costs for repairs plus two-way shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Instruments found defective should be returned to the factory carefully packed, as the customer will be responsible for freight damage.
Incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred as a result of product malfunction are not the responsibility of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC.