Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure EP-270 Eurorack Enclosure
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure EP-270 combines the precision craftsmanship of Pittsburgh Modular's wood shop with the reliability of their robust Structure power supplies to create a beautiful triple-row 270hp desktop eurorack case, the perfect enclosure for any modular synthesizer laboratory.
With years of research and two case lines under their belt, Pittsburgh decided to start over and produce a line of cases for the next generation of eurorack synthesizers. The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analog synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analog circuitry, power hungry digital processors and ground sensitive user interface modules.
They started with what matters most: clean power, a lot of it, up to 3× the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Next, they turned their focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal: make the case stronger. Pittsburgh's engineers tested countless combinations utilizing different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, Structure enclosures are Pittsburgh Modular's most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
- 4 amps of clean, filtered +12V power
- 3 amps of clean, filtered -12V power
- 2 amps of clean, filtered +5V power
- 40 keyed eurorack power headers
- External power switch with LED
- Fused power protection
- Universal IEC power connector
- 2 EMI filters protect all 3 power rails (+12V, +5V, -12V)
- Low output ripple & noise
- UL & CE approved, RoHS compliant
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Line regulation (full load): ≤0.5%
- Output overload protection: 10%-150% hiccup mode with auto-recovery
- Hardwood and aluminum construction
- Three 90hp rows, 270hp total space available
- Edge-to-edge rails reduce gaps between modules and the sides of the case
- 18 smooth-sliding square nuts per rail ensures modules always fit perfectly (holds up to 54 modules)
- Includes 120 black module mounting screws (size 4-40 1/4")
- Beautifully hand-stained hardwood
- External depth at top 3.5"
- External depth at base 9"
- External height 18"
- External width 19"
- Minimum internal depth for modules 3-3/8"
- Maximum internal depth for modules 6"
- Empty weight 14 lbs.
|Manufacturer||Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers|
|Included from Manufacturer||(120) Module Mounting Screws|
|Module Type||Eurorack Case|
|Depth||Minimum internal depth 86mm|
|Module Power Usage||4000mA @ +12V
3000mA @ -12V
2000mA @ +5V
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Limited Warranty
For a period of one year after the date of original purchase, the instrument and all factory installed parts and modules manufactured by Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC. are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
Should a factory installed module fail during the warranty period, contact Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers, LLC. Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers will repair it (or at its option, replace it) at no charge, and pay the cost of shipping it back to you.
The case and all case related hardware are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year.
Patch cables are not covered by the 1 Year Limited Warranty.
This warranty is void if in the opinion of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers the instrument has been damaged by accident, mishandled, altered, improperly serviced, or repaired by the customer where such treatment has affected its performance or reliability. This includes but is not limited to damage related to incorrectly attaching power ribbon cables. In the event of such misuse/abuse by the customer, costs for repairs plus two-way shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Instruments found defective should be returned to the factory carefully packed, as the customer will be responsible for freight damage.
Incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred as a result of product malfunction are not the responsibility of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days