Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure EP-360 Eurorack Enclosure
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- CELEBRATE SYNTHS OF SUMMER!FREE Limited Edition Synths of Summer shirt with purchase.
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure EP-360 is a beautifully-stained hardwood triple-row 360hp powered eurorack travel case with lid, a huge case to house a monster synth. Structure EP-360 features include a professional heavy-duty internal power supply designed to exceed the needs of the most demanding analog and digital eurorack systems.
With years of research and two case lines under their belt, Pittsburgh decided to start over and produce a line of cases for the next generation of eurorack synthesizers. The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analog synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analog circuitry, power hungry digital processors and ground sensitive user interface modules.
They started with what matters most: clean power, a lot of it, up to 3× the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Next, they turned their focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal: make the case stronger. Pittsburgh's engineers tested countless combinations utilizing different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, Structure enclosures are Pittsburgh Modular's most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
- 6 amps of clean +12V power
- 6 amps of clean -12V power
- 5 amps of clean +5V power
- Custom powered bus board with 15 keyed eurorack power headers per row, 45 power headers total
- External on/off rocker power switch with LED
- Universal IEC power connector works anywhere
- Hardwood and steel construction (no cheap plastic here!)
- Triple 120hp rows for 360hp total capacity
- Removable lid that fits over fully patched system (no need to remove patch cables!)
- Edge-to-edge rail design reduces gaps between modules and the sides of the case
- 24 smooth sliding square nuts per rail (holds up to 72 modules)
- Beautiful hand-stained hardwood
- Matching black steel hardware set
- External depth with lid 9-1/4"
- External depth without lid 5-1/2"
- External height 17"
- External width 25-1/2"
- Internal depth above power supply 2-3/4"
- Internal depth above bus board 3-3/4"
- Internal depth above nothing 4-1/4"
|Manufacturer||Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers|
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Board
IEC Power Connector
|Module Type||Eurorack Case|
|Depth||107mm (55mm above power supply)|
|Module Power Usage||6000mA @ +12V
6000mA @ -12V
5000mA @ +5V
|Unique Features||Beautiful hand-stained hardwood enclosure|
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Limited Warranty
For a period of one year after the date of original purchase, the instrument and all factory installed parts and modules manufactured by Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC. are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
Should a factory installed module fail during the warranty period, contact Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers, LLC. Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers will repair it (or at its option, replace it) at no charge, and pay the cost of shipping it back to you.
The case and all case related hardware are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year.
Patch cables are not covered by the 1 Year Limited Warranty.
This warranty is void if in the opinion of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers the instrument has been damaged by accident, mishandled, altered, improperly serviced, or repaired by the customer where such treatment has affected its performance or reliability. This includes but is not limited to damage related to incorrectly attaching power ribbon cables. In the event of such misuse/abuse by the customer, costs for repairs plus two-way shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Instruments found defective should be returned to the factory carefully packed, as the customer will be responsible for freight damage.
Incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred as a result of product malfunction are not the responsibility of Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LLC.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days