Planet Waves HTS Hygrometer
The Planet Waves Humidity & Temperature Sensor is a precision-designed hygrometer that digitally indicates accurate relative humidity levels ranging from low (under 20%) to 99%. Temperature is displayed in either Fahrenheit or Centigrade, ranging from -32°F to 122°F (-35C to 50C). The HTS includes a programmable set point, as well as a memory feature that indicates date/time of the highest & lowest temperature/humidity levels the instrument has been exposed to. Get one for each of your instruments. It’s a wise investment to properly install and use a Planet Waves HTS and a humidifier in each of your instrument cases.
|Included from Manufacturer|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days