PreSonus ATOM Pad Controller Producer Lab
Get started making beats and producing tracks today with this complete, all-in-one music production pack. The ATOM Producer Lab provides everything you need to create music, record vocals, and more—right out of the box. Capture a beat whenever creativity strikes with PreSonus®' ATOM. Record vocals and create your own sample library with the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface and the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Record, produce, and mix it all with Studio One® Artist, Ableton® Live Lite, and a bonus sound library curated by the hitmakers at MVP Loops for amazing results.
ATOM USB pad controller for making beats, playing virtual instruments, and triggering samples and loops (with cable)
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- 8 assignable pad banks with selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (application dependent)
- Includes MVP Loops content custom-curated for ATOM
AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface with cable
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- USB 2.0 bus-powered
Studio One Artist production software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Instantly configures to PreSonus ATOM and AudioBox USB 96 interface
- 31 Native Effects and 5 virtual instrument plug-ins
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, an outstanding collection of virtual instruments and effects
- 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Compatible with macOS® and Windows®
Ableton Live Lite production software
- Live's essential workflows, instruments and effects
- No setup required with ATOM pad controller
M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Mic cable included
- Mic-stand adapter
- Cloth carry bag included
|MPN||Atom Producer Lab|
|Controller Type||Grid/Pad Controller|
|Onboard Controllers||16 Pads
20 Assignable Buttons
4 Endless Rotary Encoders
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.