PreSonus ATOM Pad Controller
- PRICE DROP!A great time to buy with a new low price.
Capture the beat whenever and wherever creativity strikes with PreSonus®' ATOM. An intuitive, musical, MIDI pad controller, ATOM's 16 dynamic, ultra-sensitive pads will give you all the expression you need, whether you're making a beat, creating a driving synth bassline, or triggering sound effects and loops on the fly. Use the 4 programmable rotary encoders to automate levels and filter sweeps. Transport controls let you stay in the moment while producing. Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live means that you stay inspired without missing a beat. Your focus will be off the screen and on your performance—where it matters most.
- Tight integration with included Studio One Artist and Ableton Live (Live 10 Lite included) music production software gets your mind off the screen and back on the beat
- Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between polyphonic MIDI aftertouch, monophonic channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (application dependent)
- Includes MVP Loops content custom-curated for ATOM
- Compatible with most music production and performance software
- USB connectivity
|Controller Type||Grid/Pad Controller|
|Onboard Controllers||16 Pads
20 Assignable Buttons
4 Endless Rotary Encoders
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days