PreSonus Eris E5 XT Studio Monitor
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 12/31/22. Price shown reflects discount.
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E5 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25.4 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 80 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 102 dB of sound
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse, and subsonic protection
|Woofer/Low Frequency||5" woven composite low-frequency transducer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1" ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer|
|Connectors||1 x 1/4" TRS
1 x XLR
1 x RCA Unbalanced
|EQ||Mid Frequency, High Frequency, Low Cutoff|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days