PreSonus Eris E7 XT 2-Way Active Studio Monitor with EBM Waveguide
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 9/30/23. Price shown reflects discount.
PreSonus Eris E7 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options and stellar audio quality while adding an elliptical boundary modeled (EBM) waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
- 6.55" woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25" ultra-low mass silk dome high-frequency transducer
- 100˚H × 60˚V EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning controls for accurate mixing contour: Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space
- 130 watt Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 104dB of sound
- Balanced XLR and TRS inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- 104dB maximum continuous SPL
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, external mains fuse and subsonic protection
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, Eris E7 XT is a nuanced update to a lauded classic.
The 1.25" silk-dome tweeter now sports an EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration.
A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 6.5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud.
Acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It's Eris, remastered.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||6.5" woven composite low-frequency transducer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.25" ultra-low mass silk dome high-frequency transducer|
|Power||104dB maximum continuous SPL|
Balanced 1/4" TRS
|EQ||Gain control knob
Mid Frequency control knob: -6dB to +6dB
High Frequency control knob: -6dB to +6dB
Low Cutoff switch: flat, 80Hz, 100Hz
Acoustic Space switch: -4dB, -2dB, 0dB
|Product Weight||22.6 lb|
|Unique Features||Elliptical boundary modeled (EBM) waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion|
PreSonus Hardware Products 2-Year Limited, Non-Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited,Non-transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days