PreSonus Eris Sub8 Powered Studio Monitor Subwoofer
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select PreSonus purchases.
PreSonus Eris Sub8 active subwoofer features an 8" front-firing glass-composite woofer, 100W power, built-in tuning controls, stereo 1/4" TRS and RCA inputs and outputs, a variable low pass filter for creating a seamless crossover transition and a switchable 80Hz high pass filter to optimize performance with satellite speakers. Ideally suited to complement compact media reference and studio reference monitors without overshadowing them, Eris Sub8 provides robust tuning controls and delivers smooth, low-frequency transients.
- 8" front-firing paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
- Input gain control: -30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable
- Continuously variable low pass filter: 50Hz to 130Hz
- Defeatable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80Hz from the full-range signal sent from Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
The single best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room, Eris Sub8 is the first subwoofer to join the Eris line and complements the voicing and frequency response of Eris studio monitors. This surprisingly loud sub drops down to a molar-rattling 30Hz, allowing you to rock harder and produce better mixes since you'll be hearing an accurate representation of your work.
Thanks to robust configuration and I/O, you'll be able to tailor your Eris Sub8 configuration exactly to your mixing and listening needs. You can connect your existing monitors via 1/4" TRS or RCA, set the input level to your liking and even invert the polarity.
Most importantly, you get a high pass filter and a low pass crossover control that ensures your Sub8 starts working at the precise low-frequency point where your main monitors stop working. This makes sure you avoid the flubbery, smudged, low-end mess that one hears in redundant, duplicate, redundant bass reproduction that occurs without a crossover.
|MPN||E Sub 8|
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||8" front-firing paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround|
|Frequency Response||30Hz – 200Hz|
|Power||100W peak (50W RMS)|
|Connectors||Dual balanced stereo 1/4" TRS inputs
Dual unbalanced stereo RCA inputs
Dual balanced stereo 1/4" TRS pass-through outputs
Dual unbalanced stereo RCA pass-through outputs
|EQ||Continuously variable low pass filter: 50Hz to 130Hz
Defeatable 80Hz high pass filter
|Product Weight||15 lb|
PreSonus Hardware Products 2-Year Limited, Non-Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited,Non-transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days