PreSonus Quantum: 26x32, 8-Pre Thunderbolt Interface
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select PreSonus purchases.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
Taking full advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus, the Quantum audio/MIDI interface delivers extremely low latency and superb audio quality, with 24-bit, 192 kHz recording and playback; converters with better than 120 dB of dynamic range; and eight of PreSonus’ famous recallable XMAX preamps. You get 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs, 6 combo mic/line inputs, 2 TRS main outputs, 8 TRS line outputs, stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 16-channel ADAT Optical I/O (8 channels at 96 kHz), and two stereo headphone outputs for a total of up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs. All analog outputs are DC coupled and can deliver control voltages for analog gear. You also get Main Mute/Dim and Mono functions plus a Talkback system with an internal mic. Using the included Studio One Artist DAW or UC Surface control software, you can remote-control the preamps and many other features. If your needs grow, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out.
- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 2 ¼” TRS main outputs, DC coupled
- 8 ¼” TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 2 ¼” headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Mute/Dim, Mono, and Talkback switches with internal Talkback microphone
- Stackable Thunderbolt ports for combining up to four Quantums
- Studio One Artist Included
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Digital Conversion||24-bit 192 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||(8) XLR/TRS mic/instrument/line combo jacks|
|Audio Outputs||(8) balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs
(2) balanced 1/4" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
(2) 1/4" Headphone Outs
|Phantom Power||+48V phantom power (global)|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||No|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days