PreSonus Studio 1810c: 18x8, 4-Pre USB-C Audio Interface
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
Ideal for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources, the Studio 1810c 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including 4 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. The main outputs and four DC-coupled line outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for macOS and Windows and UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. PreSonus’ Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18x8 audio interface (8x6 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 4 back panel ¼” TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
|Included from Manufacturer||USB Cable|
|Channels||18in - 8out|
|Digital Conversion||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||4 x 1/4" XLR Combo
4 x 1/4" Line in
|Audio Outputs||L + R 1/4" Main Out
4 x 1/4" Line Out
2 x 1/4" Phones
|Phantom Power||Switchable +48v|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Width||12.5" (317 mm)|
|Depth||5.5" (140 mm)|
|Height||1.75" (44 mm)|
|Product Weight||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days