PreSonus Studio 26C 2x4 2-Pre USB-C Audio Interface
Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor, the Studio 26c 2x4 bus-powered audio interface features USB-C connectivity, can record at up to 192 kHz, and offers 2 front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and MIDI I/O. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs or to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete mobile recording solution, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS and Windows. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x4 audio interface with MIDI
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Digital Conversion||24-bit 192 kHz|
|Audio Inputs||(2) XLR/TRS mic/instrument/line combo jacks|
|Audio Outputs||(2) balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs
(2) balanced 1/4" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
|Phantom Power||+48V (global)|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Unique Features||Includes Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows|
PreSonus Hardware Products 2-Year Limited, Non-Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited,Non-transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days