PreSonus Studio One 4 Artist
There's a very good reason so many musicians have switched to Studio One from older, more rigid programs. Built on a modern foundation that's not bogged down by legacy code, Studio One Artist provides an efficient, creative companion from initial inspiration to final export. Its efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools and advanced virtual instruments – you spend your time creating music, not wondering what to click next. The 32-bit mix engine is state of the art, while the smooth, analog, superior sound quality of the virtual instruments comes from proprietary techniques that provide much higher controller resolution.
The reason Studio One resonates with musicians is simple: PreSonus listens. As with previous versions, many features in Version 4 are the direct result of user feedback. Add a comprehensive and easy-to-use feature set, full integration with PreSonus Notion (sold separately) for superb notation, carefully curated content, a comprehensive set of plug-ins, advanced step sequencing, unified hardware control with the PreSonus FaderPort series of hands-on controllers (sold separately) and much more – it's no wonder Studio One continues to gain new followers every day.
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 32-bit floating point resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Exceptional virtual instruments: Impact XT and SampleOne XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling and robust sample editing
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine / sequencer style UI
- Presence XT sample playback instrument and Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- 31 native effects, 5 virtual instruments, optional AU, VST2, VST3 and ReWire support
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio- and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
- Dropout protection for native low-latency monitoring
- Transient detection with editable markers, drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Melodyne-ready with Audio Random Access (ARA) compatibility
- Single and multitrack comping
- Multitrack note data editing
- Integrated online Cloud Services include the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange and unique bi-directional SoundCloud integration
|Plug-In Formats||Audio Units
|Operating System Compatibility||Studio One 4 operates on 64-bit operating systems only
macOS 10.11 or higher
Windows 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 x64
|Licensing Method||Online Authorization|
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.