PreSonus Studio One 5 Artist Upgrade from Artist
PreSonus Studio One 5 Artist is designed to supercharge your creativity, and its single window, intuitive interface and drag-and-drop workflow make recording and producing easy. Studio One Artist is loaded with world-class virtual instruments that keep your imagination flowing – Impact XT for drums and percussion, Mai Tai, Mojito and Presence XT for deep synth and instrument sample playback and the third-generation Ampire – featuring a stunningly accurate, State-Space modeled guitar amp that can be expanded when you're ready for more vintage amp flavor. Unlimited tracks, effects and buses mean you can create and mix however you want, without boundaries. And when your EP or podcast is done, you can publish directly to SoundCloud without leaving Studio One.
Please note: this listing is for an Upgrade license from previous versions of Studio One Artist. You must own one of the qualifying products to use this license.
- Unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, Buses, and FX Channels
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- Arranger track for easy song structuring: copy and paste entire verses and choruses or move them around
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Easily integrate external hardware with Aux Channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including:
- Impact XT: powerful multi-channel drum sampler for beats and loops
- Presence XT: virtual sample-player instrument (14GB library included)
- Mai Tai: polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer
- Mojito: monophonic subtractive synthesizer ideal for basslines and leads
- Sample One XT: robust sampler and sample editor
- Use third-party VST and AU plug-in effects and virtual instruments as well as ReWire-enabled applications
- 32 Native Effects like ProEQ2, Analog Delay and many more
- 7GB of royalty-free bundled loop and musical content for quick inspiration
- Use Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase and Sonar shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with Core Audio-, ASIO- and Windows Audio-compliant audio interfaces
- Integrated online cloud services including PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange and bi-directional SoundCloud integration
Record, produce, mix, master and perform, all from a single intuitive application. Designed with ease of use at its core, PreSonus Studio One 5 Artist is your creative partner from studio to stage. The Start Page provides what you need to begin your creative process, including a dashboard with all your songs, projects and shows, plus a personalized user profile that allows you to add custom metadata to all your creations.
Open the Song Page and you'll find everything you need to record, compose, edit and mix with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects and groundbreaking arrangement tools.
The original drag-and-drop interface
Studio One pioneered the drag-and-drop workflow that continues to be a guiding principle in the PreSonus software design philosophy. Audio loops, virtual instruments, plug-in effects and even presets can all be dragged into your session from Studio One's innovative Browser. Convert MIDI to audio or audio to MIDI, just by drag and drop. Clip Gain Envelopes let you polish performances or remove glitches by adding a plug-in to your effects chain. Ease of use is at the heart of Studio One, so you'll work faster than ever before.
Free Studio One Remote app
Use the free Studio One Remote app for iPad and Android tablets to extend Studio One with a 'second screen' control surface in a workstation setup or as a flexible mobile remote control for recording and mixing away from your computer. Step away from your desk and set record modes, pre-count and metronome settings while tracking. Adjust multiple cue mixes with independent faders and save and recall markers. Build or modify song structures through control of Arranger sections. Speed your editing workflow with Studio One's powerful, customizable key commands and markers. With Studio One Remote, you can control any copy of Studio One running on the same network or you can collaborate or create extended workspaces by controlling one instance of Studio One from multiple instances of Studio One Remote on independent iPads or tablets.
|Plug-In Formats||64-bit AU, VST2, VST3 and ReWire support|
|Operating System Compatibility||macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
Windows 10 (64-bit only)
|Licensing Method||Online Authorization|