PreSonus Studio One 6 Pro upgrade from Professional or Producer *DOWNLOAD*
- Available as a standalone upgrade for any previously purchased version of Studio One Professional or join PreSonus Sphere and get Studio One 6, all the PreSonus Studio One add-ons, new content every month, exclusive masterclasses, community, collaboration, and so much more!
- Customization Editor lets you instantly show or hide nearly every tool and function to create a streamlined, focused workflow for the task at hand.
- Smart Templates provide essential toolsets for basic recording, beat making, mixing stems, and more with step-by-step guides and a convenient drop zone to easily import needed content like audio, video, and MIDI files.
- Add lyrics to your scores, songs, audio mixes, productions, and live performances with the all-new Global Lyrics Track!
- Global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow with a familiar drag and drop functionality. Basic video editing features include: cut/copy/paste, slip, time and edit locks, ripple, duplicate, and replace.
- Track Presets store both track and channel parameters to recall for later use, and are even compatible with groups of Tracks or Folder Tracks.
- Fader Flip, Control FX/Bus sends, sidechains, and Cue Mix sends all from the main faders.
- Alternative Panning Modes. Choose between balance, dual or binaural panning for any stereo channel.
- Mixer Channel Overview provides a single, consolidated view of all channel parameters that can be pinned anywhere on any screen and follows the channel selection.
- Studio One 6 deepens the integration between your desktop application and your PreSonus Sphere Workspaces with convenient sharing options and sync options right from the drop-down menu.
- Vocoder and De-Esser join the Studio One Professional Native plug-in suite. 39 Native effects plug-ins included.
- Note Controller support for Mai Tai, Sample One XT, and Presence XT. Use compatible controllers to modulate individual notes in a chord independently using Poly Pressure (polyphonic aftertouch) or MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression).
Everything you need to record, produce, mix, master, and perform.
Studio One 6 makes creating fast and easy with intuitive drag-and-drop workflow, new Smart Templates, a customizable user interface and powerful, integrated tools for end-to-end production. Studio One’s most personal upgrade yet, version 6 offers subtle (and not-so-subtle) user interface improvements combine with powerful customization features to free your mind for music and stay focused.
New in Studio One 6 Professional:
Smart Templates. Fast starts.
Quick-start essential workflows for recording, mixing, mastering, beat production, or simply playing a virtual instrument – all with a single click.
Customizable user interface.
The all-new Customization Editor lets you show or hide nearly all tools and functions, customizing the user interface to create a streamlined, focused workflow for the task at hand.
Industry-leading Lyrics Support.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Add lyrics to your scores, songs, productions, and live performances! Whether you’re creating lead sheets with the Score Editor or adding lyrics as guideposts to your audio productions, you’ll find a use for the Lyrics Track.
Global Video Track
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! The all-new Global Video Track provides an intuitive video workflow thanks to familiar drag and drop functionality. A convenient audio sub-track with its own channel and processing capabilities is provided for embedded audio.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Track Presets store parameters like track delay, time-stretch, follow chords as well as Channel parameters like volume, pan, inserts, send assignments, and more! Track Presets can even be applied to existing channels.
Tame vocal sibilance and other high-frequency sounds with the new De-esser plug-in. Find the problematic frequency with the Listen button, then dial in the amount of S-Reduction using the associated knob together with the S-Mon function.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! The new Vocoder plug-in is a creative playground like no other. Turn your voice or any audio source into a unique synth or effect. Vocoder will inspire you to play with audio.
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! Fader Flip lets you control FX/Bus sends, sidechains, and Cue Mix sends all from the main faders. Unassigned channels can be hidden from view or activated as needed.
Alternative Panning Modes
Choose between balance, dual or binaural panning for any stereo channel. The new panner pop-up editor provides a large pan control, a context menu to switch between modes, plus dedicated controls for each mode.
Mixer Channel Overview
PROFESSIONAL EDITION EXCLUSIVE! The new Channel Overview provides a single, consolidated view of all channel parameters that can be pinned anywhere on any screen to follow the channel selection.
Browser Favorites and Folders
Organize plug-in and instrument presets into custom folders that you can create right inside the Browser. Presets marked as Favorites are automatically mirrored inside a new “Favorites” folder at the top of the respective preset list.
Updated Start Page
Organize your Songs, Projects, and Shows for a single artist or production in one convenient location. Pin favorited documents and view all your shared PreSonus Sphere documents in a single folder. Create unique Artist Profile presets for each client.
Other Notable Additions
- Sends on FX Channels, allowing the output signal of one effect to be sent to another
- Sidechain audio input for virtual instruments
- Bus, FX and Cue Mix sends now have the option to link panning to the channel pan control. Cue Mix sends provide independent link options for Volume and Pan.
- Micro view controls for third-party plug-ins
- Track and Channel Icons
- Spot option for Events offers a number of options for positioning Events on the timeline based on event attributes such as start/end points or their original timecode position
|Operating System Compatibility||Windows 10 (64-bit only) or Windows 11 (64-bit only), Intel Core i3/AMD A10 processor or better
macOS 10.14 or higher (64-bit only), Intel Core i3 or better (Native support for Apple Silicon)
|Licensing Method||Online Authorization|
PreSonus Hardware Products 2-Year Limited, Non-Transferrable Warranty
FMIC warrants that the PreSonus brand hardware product you have purchased shall be free of any defects in parts and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or initial lease, including footswitches, covers, speakers, cabinets, cabinet hardware, handles and power supplies, except vacuum tubes are warranted for a period of ninety (90) days from date of purchase or initial lease ("Limited Warranty"). This Limited,Non-transferable Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser or lessee when purchased or leased from an Authorized PreSonus Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
NOTE: This warranty applies only to PreSonus hardware products sold by an Authorized PreSonus Dealer after January 1, 2023.
Please consult your owner's manual or the manufacturer's website for full warranty documentation, including limitations, exclusions, and other terms and/or obligations.