PreSonus ULT10 Active Loudspeaker
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
Ultra Long Throw with Even Coverage Throughout
PreSonus ULT10 active loudspeakers combine the widest horizontal dispersion of any loudspeaker in their class (110°) with a focused vertical dispersion (50°) for an ultra-long throw. The result is even coverage throughout the space, enabling the audience to hear clearly wherever they are. Featuring a custom 12-inch low-frequency driver, PreSonus’ rotatable Pivot X110 horn, and 1,300W (peak) of Class D power in a lightweight design, ULT full-range loudspeakers deliver first-rate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction for mobile use and permanent installations.
- 10-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- WorxAudio-designed, rotatable, waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage
- Ultra-wide 110˚ horizontal dispersion
- Tight 50˚ vertical dispersion for longer throw
- 1,300W of Class D peak power (650W continuous)
- HF = 300W peak (150W continuous)
- LF = 1,000W peak (500W continuous)
- XMAX preamp
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Direct line-input channel output
- Single summed balanced output
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- 3 operation mode presets
- FOH – normal live front of house
- DJ - Music playback
- Mon —wedge monitor
- Highpass filter
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Top and side ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with 6˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Locking IEC connection
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm Baltic birch with a Powder-coated steel grille|
|Enclosure Covering||Chemline polyurethane|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||10" Low Frequency Driver|
|Tweeter/Horn||WorxAudio designed, rotatable, waveguide Pivot X110 horn for precise coverage|
|Connectors||(2) Combo XLR, 1/4" TRS Inputs|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants ULT and AIR loudspeakers to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six years from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus at the address and telephone number printed below to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days