PRS 10th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 - Eriza Verde
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- BONUS ITEM!Free PRS clip on tuner with purchase. While supplies last!
We'll contact you with the latest ETA
The S2 Series began in 2013 to provide players with the fit, feel, and attention to detail of PRS craftsmanship in a fresh, straightforward design. Since its introduction, the Series has grown from three original models – including the S2 Custom 24 – to more than a dozen options for players. The 10th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 has been specially appointed to celebrate the Series’ milestone occasion and to deliver more tone, more beauty, and more value than ever before.
The 10th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 builds on the original specs of the S2 Custom 24, re- taining a maple top, mahogany back, 25” scale length, 24-fret Pattern Thin neck, PRS pat- ented molded tremolo, and PRS low-mass locking tuners. Special appointments include: a Cuban mahogany neck, mother of pearl bird inlays, and – most notably – USA-made PRS 85/15 pickups and electronics. PRS 85/15 pickups bring vintage and modern pickup design together to deliver exceptional clarity and extended high and low end. Fine-tuned using the PRS TCI process, PRS 85/15’s bring balanced, full-spectrum clarity. They are perfect for modern players driving a pedalboard and have enough character to deliver when plugging straight into an amp. The pickups have also been paired with a volume, tone, and 5-way blade switch for the first time in the S2 Series (as opposed to to a 3-way switch with push/ pull tone control).
1,000 10th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 Limited Edition instruments will be made.
Meaning “Stevensville 2,” the S2 Series was named for a second manufacturing line that was created inside the PRS Stevensville, Maryland shop that blended new manufactur- ing techniques with practiced quality control and workmanship to create instruments at a new price point for players. Over the last ten years, the S2 Series has grown to be more integrated into a single production line with PRS Core and Bolt-On instruments.
Retaining the classic maple top/mahogany back combination with the classic PRS body shape and an asymmetrical beveled top, this guitar has a resonant, powerful voice.
Its versatility comes from its PRS 85/15 pickups with 5-way blade switch.
The PRS patented molded tremolo bridge has individually adjustable saddles.
The rosewood fretboard is adorned with PRS trademark bird inlays.
|Included from Manufacturer||PRS gig bag
PRS Classic strings, 10-46 gauges
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Body Material||Maple top
|Number of Frets||24|
|Bridge||PRS patented tremolo, molded|
|Pickup Switching||5-Way Blade Pickup Switch|
|Controls||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Unique Features||PRS low-mass locking tuners
PRS trademark bird inlays
PRS Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
PRS Guitars warrants this guitar to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any instrument not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any instrument which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
- Any subjective issues such as 'tone.'
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
- Any factory installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
- Gold plating.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days