PRS HDRX 1x12 Closed Back Cabinet
PRS HDRX speaker cabinets feature a closed-back design, delivering full-spectrum sound. The Celestion V-type speakers offer a balanced, vintage tone with crisp highs and airy lows. This speaker cabinet is expressive (not boxy) and an ideal pairing with PRS HDRX heads. And with black covering and salt and pepper British-style knitted weave grill cloth and PRS signature logo, PRS HDRX cabinets are a handsome accompaniment as well.
|Amplifier Format||Speaker Cabinet|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Speakers||1 x 12" Celestion V-Type|
PRS Guitars 5-Year Amplifier Warranty
For a period of five years from the original date of purchase, PRS warrants its amplifiers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
Amplifier tubes are warranted for 90 days.
Amplifier speakers are warranted for one year.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any amplifier on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any amplifier not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any amplifier which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any amplifier that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse, including exposure to extreme humidity and temperature.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the covering or finish, or worn hardware, or any issues not related to the failure of the amplifier or any component part.
- Component damage, including but not limited to transformers and output tubes, caused by misuse of speakers, improper speaker load, or absence of speaker load.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this amplifier malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the amplifier.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days