PRS SE Silver Sky Electric Guitar - Rosewood, Moon White SN CTIE66654
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- BONUS ITEM!Free PRS 10' Classic Cable with purchase. While supplies last!
Serial Number: CTIE66654
Weight: 6.85 lbs.
View gallery for images of this exact instrument
The PRS SE Silver Sky is a familiar iteration of the original Silver Sky model that was first introduced with John Mayer in 2018. This workhorse guitar provides ample tone and playability needed for any gig. The SE Silver Sky delivers the looks, feel, and sound worthy of a legendary artist in your playing hands.
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with PRS trademark bird inlays
- 22-fret 25.5" scale length
- 635JM neck carve
- 8.5" fretboard radius
- Two-point steel tremolo
- Synthetic bone nut
- 635 JM "S" pickups
- Gig Bag included
Poplar body with bolt-on maple neck
The combination of a poplar body with bolt-on maple neck gives the SE Silver Sky articulation and snappy response.
Rosewood fretboard with PRS trademark bird inlays
Rosewood helps to balance the brightness of the body and neck combination, offering a warm and forgiving response when playing over the beautiful bird inlays.
635 JM "S" pickups
These specially designed John Mayer single-coil pickups are very round and full, with a musical high end that is never “ice-picky” or brash.
Two-point tremolo bridge
The steel tremolo takes the patented PRS design and incorporates Gen III knife-edge screws. Setup flush to the body in the neutral position so that the tremolo bridge only goes down in pitch, the bridge’s increased contact with the body allows the guitar itself to be acoustically louder, which in turn improves the signal to noise ratio of the single-coil pickups.
|Included from Manufacturer||Gig bag|
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Pickups||PRS 635JM "S" single-coil|
|Pickup Switching||5-way blade
P1 (down): treble pickup
P2: treble and middle pickups
P3: middle pickup
P4: middle and bass pickups
P5 (up): bass pickup
2 × Tone knob
|Unique Features||Original 635JM neck shape
Vintage-style locking tuners
Curved molded metal jack place
PRS double action truss rod, accessible from front of headstock
'Small birds' fretboard inlays
PRS Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
PRS Guitars warrants this guitar to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any instrument not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any instrument which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
- Any subjective issues such as 'tone.'
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
- Any factory installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
- Gold plating.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days