PRS SE Zach Myers Electric Guitar - Myers Blue SN CTIE35956
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!Select a free PRS clip on tuner or cable with purchase. While supplies last!
- FREE GUITAR STRINGS!FREE PRS guitar strings with purchase. While supplies last.
PRS SE Zach Myers is packed with features that will satisfy even the most demanding musicians.
Featuring a chambered mahogany body with maple cap, flame maple veneer and single f-hole, SE Zach Myers provides smooth mid-range tones with a natural, resonant internal reverb.
The resonance of the semi-hollow body paired with the smooth feel of the satin finish 22-fret, 24.5" scale length mahogany neck will make an immediate impression in your hands.
Hardware appointments include a PRS adjustable stoptail bridge and vintage-style tuners.
PRS-designed 245 'S' pickups are paired with two volume and two tone controls and a 3-way toggle pickup switch. These pickups bring high-end clarity, low-end power and an overall aggressive punch that maintains a certain sweetness.
Zach Myers, lead guitarist of the multiplatinum rock band Shinedown, picked up a PRS Custom 22 at the age of fifteen and announced his first SE signature model in 2010. As a guitarist who has rocked PRS on stage and teched for several PRS bands, Myers has an intimate understanding of how a guitar should feel and what the build quality should be. Those details have again created an eye-popping player's guitar that can take a beating.
'When I was younger, I always wanted a Private Stock guitar, but I couldn't afford one. When I told Paul the SE Zach Myers reminded me of that, he laughed, but also slightly agreed. The goal of the PRS SE Zach Myers has always been to make a guitar that stood out in the long line of amazing, affordable guitars that is the SE Series. The appointments we selected for this guitar, I feel, make it one of the best guitars you buy on the market right now, no matter the price point, even though this guitar is priced for everyone to afford. I hope players of all styles and levels enjoy it.' —Zach Myers
|Included from Manufacturer||Gig bag
PRS Classic strings, 9-42
|Electric Body Style||Single Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Body Material||Maple top with flame maple veneer
|Nut Material||Synthetic with Bronze Shavings|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Bridge||PRS Adjustable Stoptail|
|Pickups||PRS 245 'S'|
|Pickup Switching||3-way toggle switch|
|Controls||Volume knob for each pickup
Tone knob for each pickup
|Unique Features||Wide Fat neck shape
Ivory binding on neck and headstock
PRS trademark bird fretboard inlays
PRS Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
PRS Guitars warrants this guitar to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any instrument not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any instrument which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
- Any subjective issues such as 'tone.'
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
- Any factory installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
- Gold plating.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days