PRS Silver Sky Electric Guitar - Rosewood, Roxy Pink
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE GUITAR INSPECTION!Your guitar will arrive ready to play.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
- CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!Select a free PRS clip on tuner or cable with purchase. While supplies last!
- FREE GUITAR STRINGS!FREE PRS guitar strings with purchase. While supplies last.
- EARN BACK A $50 or $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase.
“It's been a dream of mine for years to design a guitar that includes some of my favorite vintage specifications but with a modern spirit and aesthetic. After two years of study and refinement, PRS Silver Sky is my vision of what a reboot of the electric guitar should look and feel like.” —John Mayer
PRS Silver Sky is an idealized version of a vintage single-coil guitar where every detail adds up and sets this guitar apart from the pack and the past. The result of a close collaboration between Grammy Award-winning musician John Mayer and Paul Reed Smith, Silver Sky benefits from years of development. Incorporating Mayer and Smith's favorite elements of 1963 and 1964 instruments with an eye toward modern references, PRS Silver Sky delivers the warmth and familiarity of an old guitar with the finesse of a brand-new instrument.
The headstock shape is based on PRS's trademark design, but inverted both to accommodate Mayer's playing style and also to keep a consistent length of string behind the nut, which makes staying in tune easier. The tuners are a traditional vintage-style, closed-back tuner, but with PRS's locking design.
The steel tremolo takes the patented PRS design and incorporates Gen III knife-edge screws. Setup flush to the body in the neutral position so that the tremolo bridge only goes down in pitch, the bridge's increased contact with the body allows the guitar itself to be acoustically louder, which in turn improves the signal to noise ratio of the single-coil pickups.
The 635JM single-coil pickups are very round and full, with a musical high end that is never 'ice-picky' or brash.
This model has a maple neck with rosewood fretboard with the original 635JM neck shape and PRS trademark 'small birds' inlays.
Other high-quality specifications include a bone nut, a molded metal jack plate (curved to make plugging and unplugging a guitar cable hassle-free), retooled knobs and PRS's double action truss rod, accessible from the front of the headstock for ease of use. A PRS premium gig bag is included.
|Included from Manufacturer||Gig bag|
|Electric Body Style||Double Cutaway|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Pickups||PRS 635JM single-coil|
|Pickup Switching||5-way blade|
2 × Tone knob
|Finish||Nitrocellulose over CAB (catalyzed acrylic)
|Unique Features||Original 635JM neck shape
Vintage-style locking tuners
Curved molded metal jack place
PRS double action truss rod, accessible from front of headstock
'Small birds' fretboard inlays
PRS Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
PRS Guitars warrants this guitar to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any instrument not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any instrument which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
- Any subjective issues such as 'tone.'
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
- Any factory installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
- Gold plating.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days