PWM Malevolent Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer CABLE KIT
From Current price: $599.00
To Current price: $711.31
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
PWM Malevolent has everything you want from a true analog design yet will sit happily in your studio with USB-C, MIDI, clock I/O and an extensive semi-modular patch panel. Malevolent has two VCOs, a two-pole Sallen-Key filter and an onboard arpeggiator.
This cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced 1/4" phone jacks.
This convenient dual cable carries both MIDI in and out signals.
This USB 2.0 cable features a type-C connector on each end and supports data transfer rates up to 480Mbps as well as up to 3 amps / 60 watts of charging power. The nylon-braided jacket helps protect the cable from nicks and cuts and resists tangling, while the aluminum connector heads are more durable than molded connectors.
Set of five 36" black patch cords, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 36" red patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 36" green patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for eurorack modular synthesizers.
PWM Malevolent is a truly analog synthesizer cohabiting with both the modular and synthesizer worlds. In addition to an extensive patch panel, it boasts multiple connectivity options including MIDI, class-compliant USB-C and analog clock. The onboard arpeggiator automatically detects and syncs to either analog or USB/MIDI clock signals.
- Pure analog signal path designed by Future Sound Systems
- Semi-modular 1/8" patch panel with 19 inputs, 19 outputs and normalized signal path
- Two voltage-controlled oscillators, each with saw, triangle and pulse outputs
- Shape control, pulse width modulation and frequency modulation
- Low-frequency oscillator with triangle and square waves
- Two ADSR envelopes with individual gate trigger inputs
- Multi-mode voltage-controlled filter with individual low pass, band pass and high pass inputs
- Two filter frequency modulation inputs with amount controls
- Mixer with noise source and external audio input with level controls
- Voltage-controlled amplifier with overdrive control
- USB/MIDI-to-1V/octave control voltage and gate conversion
- Arpeggiator with six modes including up, down, up/down (two types), played and random
- Auto clock sync to analog clock or USB/MIDI with selectable clock divisions
- Multi-function joystick control for pitch bend, performable portamento and performable vibrato
- 32 velocity-sensitive mini keys with pitch, velocity and gate outputs
- USB bus powered with included power supply
Malevolent is everything you want from a true analog design yet will sit happily in your studio with USB-C, MIDI and clock I/O for easy interfacing between digital and analog worlds.
All this is achieved without compromise on the analog side, as Malevolent has two proper VCOs derived from a 4046-based core that will sing and snarl in equal measure.
The opto-FET-controlled two-pole Sallen-Key filter will whistle and burble unlike anything you can get out of a digital model. Indeed, this is the whole point of Malevolent: it lives and breathes.
Malevolent's control joystick has variable-rate vibrato and variable-speed glide as well as pitch bend.
A fully featured arpeggiator with independent control and signal capabilities allows arp MIDI control alongside patchable signal manipulation.
Malevolent has second-to-none USB MIDI control completely separate from the analog signal path, working as a totally independent USB-to-1 volt per octave USB MIDI interface.
|Included from Manufacturer||Patch cables
USB-C to USB-A cable
USB power supply
|Number of Keys||32|
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic|
|Oscillators per Voice||2|
|Effects||Overdrive control in VCA|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" mono external audio input on patch panel|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main output
1/8" mono mixer output on patch panel
|Control Connections||Semi-modular CV/gate patch panel with 19 inputs and 19 outputs|
|Onboard Controllers||Multi-function joystick control with pitch bend, portamento, vibrato and latching hold mode|
|Product Weight||5.8 lb|
|Unique Features||Pure analog signal path designed by Future Sound Systems
USB/MIDI-to-1V/octave control voltage and gate conversion
Auto clock sync to analog clock or USB/MIDI with selectable clock divisions
USB bus powered with included power supply
PWM Warranty Statement
Malevolent comes with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.
Please do not insert anything into the trim pot holes located just above the 1V/Oct jacks in each of Malevolent's VCO sections. These trim pots are for manufacturer and service use only. Insertion of anything into these holes will invalidate your warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days