The QSC K12.2 is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeaker. It's equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance.
Superbly flexible, the K12.2 provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, the K12.2 can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.
Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the QSC K12.2 also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Material||Impact Resistant ABS|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power||Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)|
|Connectors||2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo
1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
|Product Weight||39 lbs|
QSC Hardware Limited Warranty
By buying, using and/or installing the QSC Product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the QSC Hardware Limited Warranty ('Warranty') as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the Terms of the Warranty.
QSC warrants hardware products and accessories, manufactured by or for the QSC brand ('QSC Product') that are purchased from a QSC-authorized dealer against defects in materials and manufacture for the applicable period described below (the 'Warranty Period).
All loudspeaker, amplifier, DSP and video products: limited three (3) year warranty.
RMXa, CMXa, PLX2, GX, GXD, K, KW, K.2, KS: additional three (3) year warranty with QSC product registration. Does not apply to refurbished stock products.
Loudspeaker, amplifier, DSP and video product accessories: limited ninety (90) day warranty.
All mixer products: limited one (1) year.
TouchMix-8, TouchMix-16, TouchMix-30 Pro: additional two (2) year warranty with QSC product registration. Does not apply to refurbished stock products.
Mixer product accessories: limited ninety (90) day warranty
Products must be purchased from a QSC authorized dealer. Warranty period begins from the invoice date of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required for warranty validation.
QSC provides the above stated manufacturer's warranty unless local regulations prohibit. Registration with QSC is required in ALL countries and must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
The preceding warranty periods begin on the date of purchase from a QSC-authorized dealer, as documented by invoice, receipt, or other acceptable means. The unexpired portion of the warranty may be transferred to a subsequent purchaser upon re-registration with QSC.
QSC Warranty service is only available in the country or region of the products' original purchase. QSC, its distributors, dealers and authorized service centers are under no obligation to perform warranty service on products purchased in other regions. The QSC Product may be returned to the country of purchase at your expense. To the extent that national, state, provincial or territorial law applicable to your purchase of the QSC Product require a seller to provide additional warranty rights, QSC provides those warranties required under applicable law.
Register your Product. By registering this QSC Product at QSC's website within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, you may be eligible to receive an extension of the standard warranty as described in the table above. Also, registration will facilitate processing any warranty claim that may be necessary.
For purchasers who register their QSC Product at QSC's website within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase, QSC will extend the warranties for new QSC Products for the periods stated above. This extended warranty does not apply to fans or digital displays. You can register your QSC Product at its website.
This warranty does not apply to any non-QSC branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with QSC Products(s). Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers other than QSC, may provide their own warranties to you, but QSC, in so far as permitted by law, provides the associated software included with their QSC Products on an 'as is' basis. Software distributed by QSC, with or without the QSC trademark, is not covered by this limited warranty. The licensing agreement accompanying any included software contains the details of your rights with respect to its use.
This warranty also does not apply to the following:
- Damage caused by improper use, care, or maintenance or failure to follow the instructions and/or maintenance and repair recommendations contained in the User Manual, or at QSC's website
- QSC Product that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of QSC
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or manufacture
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, exposure to liquids, fire, earthquake, acts of God, or other external causes
- Damage caused by operating the QSC Product outside QSC's published guidelines
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an authorized representative of QSC (including attempts to 'hack' or modify firmware or
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, and broken plastic
- Conditions caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the QSC Product
- Damage caused by use with another product
- Product that was purchased from an unauthorized seller or online vendor
- Product on which any serial number has been removed, altered or defaced
The preceding warranties are the exclusive warranties given by QSC for the QSC Product and supersede any prior, contrary or additional representations, whether oral or written. QSC and its distributors, jobbers, and dealers disclaim and exclude all other warranties—whether express, implied, or statutory—including any warranty of merchantability, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties otherwise arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
If the QSC Product fails to conform to the preceding warranties, you must notify QSC or its authorized dealer within a reasonable time and in no event more than fifteen (15) days after the discovery of the nonconformity and deliver the QSC Product, together with proof of date of purchase, to the original point of purchase, a QSC factory, one of QSC's authorized service stations, or an authorized QSC International Distributor via pre-paid transportation. QSC will investigate and, in the event of a breach of warranty, will provide, at its sole option and within a reasonable period of time:
- Repair of any nonconforming QSC Product or components
- Replacement of any nonconforming QSC Product or components with conforming product or component
- Refund of the lesser of either the current value of the product at the time the warranty claim is made or the purchase price
When providing repair or replacement service, QSC will use reasonable efforts to reinstall the product's original software configuration and subsequent update releases, but will not provide any recovery or transfer of software or data contained on the serviced QSC Product unit not originally included in the QSC Product. Repaired or replacement products will conform to the warranty for the unexpired duration of the warranty period for the original, nonconforming QSC Product. QSC may use used or repaired material for all warranty claims. This remedy does not cover any labor charged or travel time incurred by you for diagnosis, removal, or reinstallation of the QSC Product; the cost of transportation of the QSC Product to or from Purchaser; or any other contingent expenses. The remedy selected by QSC in accordance with this paragraph shall be the exclusive and sole remedy for any breach of warranty.
QSC shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty—whether resulting from non-delivery or from the use, misuse, or inability to use the product or from defects in the product. This exclusion covers, without limitation, damages for loss of use, revenue or profit, cost of substitute equipment, loss of or damage to any data, and claims by purchaser's customers or other third parties.
This Warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement.
If any part of this Warranty is found to be void or unenforceable, then the remainder shall have full force and effect, and the invalid provision shall be partially enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law to effectuate the purpose of the Warranty.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the QSC Products and associated software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the QSC Products and associated software were obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the QSC Products and associated software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the QSC Products and associated software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the QSC Products and associated software for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.