R&B Keyboard: The Complete Guide - Keyboard Instruction (Book/CD)
This comprehensive book and CD package will teach you the basic skills you need to play R&B keyboard. From soul to funk to disco to pop, you'll learn the theory, the tools, and the tricks used by the pros. The accompanying CD features many of the examples in the book, including seven complete songs performed either solo or with a full band. Includes: scales and chords, harmony and voicings, progressions and comping, rhythmic concepts, characteristic stylings, the development of R&B, and more! The Hal Leonard Keyboard Style Series provides focused lessons that contain valuable how-to insight, essential playing tips, and beneficial information for all players.
Author: Mark Harrison
88 pages - Book & CD Package Inventory # HL 00310881
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days